Read More
Read More

Saturday, February 27, 2010

dream weaver

okay, I'm thinking about this bed...


is it wrong to like an IKEA headboard so much? also, it's perfect that the simple frame will cover a boxspring, but doesn't add much to the overall width of the bed. I am baaaarely squeezing a queen into my bedroom and there's no extra room for a bulky frame.

the REDALEN could obviously be styled a million times better than in this photo...I'm thinking a down comforter, the new organic sheets I just purchased from Target, a gold-striped John Robshaw bedskirt, and a few hide pillows. or perhaps I'll keep one room of my apartment dead animal-free and go with a cheery ikat or something of that nature. oooh, I still have the Chaing Mai Dragon fabric I ordered on eBay...

I think this bed is one of those IKEA pieces that can be made to not look like it's from IKEA, ya know? it's growing on me more and more. but I wanna hear what you guys think...